What happened since my last article?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

It has been a long time since I wrote the last article ... well it's basically because I was really busy - you know the camp is about doing stuff from the early in the morning till late at night. And I just didn't have time to write my blog. Haha ... but now I definitely want to update it. Post some more pictures and tell yall how were my few last weeks.
It has been hard, tough, long and also challenging. But even if I was really exhausted and sometimes mad, I don't regret any minute of it. I learned a lot.God changed me, led and supported me every single minute. And of course I had an amazing opportunity to change children's lives. It was a blessing for me.
And I made lots of good friends too. I miss them a lot. It sucks that I'm from Czech which is so FAR from the US. But I just KNOW that I'm definitely coming back here. I love USA. This country is in my heart as my second most favourite place in the world (the first is when I am with my family).
I guess that's kinda all I wanted to say. Now enjoy a few pictures from camp :)
Love ya!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Acch krásné :) určitě ses tam měla super! Já chci takyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super interesting photos.
    :)

    Good job gal.

    Would be happy if you visit my blog.

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are totally cool :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥