Fall 2011 inspiration

Sunday, September 25, 2011



So FALL is definitely here and I was thinking that it would be nice to post some pictures what to wear.
Also there is one BIG event you should NOT miss!!!!! Yeah ... I'm talking about Designblok 2011.I have to admit that I've never been to design blok and I really regret it because this year - I'm totally excited about it. It's taking place in Holešovice, Karlín and Staré and Nové Město. In the week from 4th to 9th October.

TIPS for FALL:
oversized tops
(Bershka, ...)






















Colorful trousers
(Zara, ...)




Blouses & Shirts
(H&M)
Romantic coats
(H&M, Bershka ...)


Blazers
(Bershka, H&M, net-a-porter)





Sweater dresses
(Bershka, H&M)

Basic sweaters
(H&M, Zara)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥