Strength and Patience

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I haven't written this type of post for a while (a long one actually). But I feel like I should express my thoughts somehow. So I hope you guys will understand at least a little what I wanna tell you.
I'd like to talk about two things today. About strength and patience.
So as you might or might not know - I'm a Christian. I believe in God who sent His only son to die for us. And I also believe that God, the almighty God who created everything, wants to have a relationship with you and me. A deep, intimate personal relationship. You can walk through every struggle and trial towards the victory. That doesn't mean it's gonna be a piece of cake - that just means you will have a really (REALLY) good ally on your side.

So what I wanna assure you about today is that it's OK to NOT be ok sometimes. It's OK to have struggles. You can't be happy ALL the time. The only thing that matters is your attitude while walking through these challenging times. Nobody is perfect, of course, and it's not even expected from you to be strong enough all the time. Well this world maybe does expect that from you, but certainly not God. He doesn't expect you to always be strong and always have it together. He puts you in these trials so He can draw you near to HIM. He wants you to rely on Him. HE WANTS TO BE YOUR STRENGTH. Have you ever heard of that super cool verse? It's in Philippians 4:13, "For I can do everything through God, who gives me strength." So the point I'm trying to make here is - let God be your strength. Let Him walk you through this. Let Him lead you. Let Him take care of this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥