Explore Within Yourself

Monday, January 05, 2015


I got to a point in my life when I am no longer stressed out about the future. About what kind of job I should have, where I should live, what kind of knowledge I should possess.

I realized I have this wonderful privilege to find out what it is I'm passionate about, what I am good at in my own timing! Today's society has lots of requirements, lots of tasks and the faster you complete them, the better. But is that really how it was intended? Does God want us to rush from one project to another? I believe He had put amazing talents in each and one of us but I don't think He wants us to jump from one thing to another with the intention to fulfill it all in the shortest period of time possible. I think we all need to slow down a little bit and re-value our current pace. If you're that busy-always-in-a-rush kind of person who just wants to get things done, I ask you to stop for a second and think about all the time you have. Everyone around you is probably trying to convince you of the opposite but all things have their own timing. I don't think you should be stressed out about being successful, about achieving everything RIGHT NOW because you feel like you're already late.

Yes it is important to go after your dreams, I am not saying you should stop pursuing them, all I am saying is that you don't have to rush it. ENJOY getting there. Enjoy exploring all the gifts and talents God had given you. It is beautiful how we are all created differently, how each of us has various set of skills, how each of us is creative in his own unique way. I believe it makes God beyond happy when we find out about our hidden gifts, it's like discovering a treasure within us. Doesn't that make you at least a little bit stoked? Have you always wanted to learn how to play the guitar? How to dance? How to build robots? How to code? Well do it! Start learning! If you find out you don't like it, start doing something else. We are young, we are meant to be exploring.

Make sure though you think about what you're investing your time in. Don't waste any more of it by watching TV, find something that you can learn but that's relaxing for you at the same time. I started lettering and when I feel like I just want some time off studying, rather than watching a TV show I decided to pick up a pencil and letter.

I believe we all have great gifts and skills and that they all matter. I don't think God would ever put some ability in someone without having a purpose behind it. And now is the time to explore all you can do. Step by step, day by day. Don't push yourself too hard though, keep it fun!


So start exploring. Within yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥