Lída #2

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


EN: I like taking pictures of this beautiful girl because when I am doing that, I not only photograph (which is my passion) but also spend time and talk with this lovely gal! I am so grateful to have met her! Make sure to check out her blog!
We took these photos a couple days ago and I really am happy with how they turned out! If you guys ever want some pictures done, don't hesitate to contact me! I'd be more than happy to help! (And my prices aren't that bad either! ;))
And if you're interested in seeing these shots in high resolution, head over to my flickr!

CZ: Tuhle slečnu fotím moc ráda, protože nejen že můžu fotografovat (což je moje vášeň), ale taky s touhle dívčinou trávit čas! Jsem tak ráda, že jsem jí mohla poznat! Určitě se podívejte na její blog!
Tyhle fotky jsme nafotily před pár dny a pokud mohu být tak smělá, fakt moc se mi líbí, jak vyšly! Pokud byste někdy chtěli nějaké fotky, určitě se nebojte mě kontaktovat! Ráda pomůžu! (A moje ceny nejsou tak hrozné! ;))
A pokud byste měli zájem vidět tyhle fotky v lepším rozlišení, jukněte na můj flickr!
Pac a pusu!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥