Exploring Paris - DAY 2

Thursday, January 21, 2016

EN: I (finally) have a post with photos from the second (well technically the third) day of my trip to Paris. If you're interested in the previous post, click here.
Next post will be more current, I promise haha.

CZ: Tak má pro vás (konečně) fotky z druhého (no vlastně technicky třetího) dne mého výletu do Paříže. Jestli se chcete podívat na fotky z prvního dne, klikněte sem.
A slibuju, že bude příští článek aktuálnější. ;-) :-D

DAY 2/3

Moulin Rouge. It was kinda surreal to see it with my own eyes.





Exploring Montmartre


First look at Sacre Coeur


The view from the top of the hill and view of Sacre Coeur


I rode this wonderful carousel


Shopping in Monmartre


I had to try a baguette and crepes!


Random photos


Streets of Paris and The Opera


The Luv


Champs-Élysées


The last stop on our trip was a night cruise down the Saine. It was the perfect ending of our wonderful trip!


I am so so grateful for this trip. Paris has been on my bucket list for a very long time. And let me tell ya, dream come true feels pretty awesome! / Jsem nejvíc vděčná za tenhle výlet. Navštívit Paříž jsem chtěla už pěkně dlouho. A není nic lepšího než když se vám plní sny!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥