Texas Winter 2016 Part 3

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

EN: Hi everybody, hope you are doing great. Unfortunately I'm sick home but at least I have time to binge watch Reign - tv show I'm currently obsessed with :D
Today I have pictures from San Antonio for you. It's kind of a mix of everything I took back in January and February.
Have a great rest of the week!

CZ: Zdravím vespolek, doufám, že se máte krásně. Já jsem naneštěstí onemocněla, ale aspoň mám čas sledovat Reign - seriál, který momentálně naprosto žeru :D
Dneska mám pro vás fotky ze San Antonia. Je to taková směs všeho možného, co jsem v lednu a únoru nafotila. 
Mějte krásný zbytek týdne!

 downtown San Antonio / centrum San Antonia

I worked a little on my hand-lettering skills / trochu jsem zapracovala na svém koníčku "psaní"

food trucks!

 two very cool ladies / dvě supr slečny

the coolest café in Boerne / nejstylovější kavárna ve městě Boerne

Boerne / městečko Boerne

Lick ice-cream is the best! / zmrzlinářství Lick je nejlepší!

two of my little corners in the house I stayed in / dvě z mých "místeček" v domě, ve kterém jsem měla tu možnost být

the love of my life - sweet potato frieds / láska mého života - hranolky z batátů

The Tower of Americas

First time having Kripsy Kreme Doughnuts / poprvé si dávám Krispy Kreme donuty

Local Coffee / kavárna Local Coffee

noms noms / ňam ňam

with Michelle and Greyson! / s Michelle a Greyson!

went go-kart racing with friends / šla jsem si zajezdit na motokárách s kamarády!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥